BusinessOnline collects personal information (such as names, telephone numbers and email addresses) only from visitors to our Website that fill out the BusinessOnline “Get a Quote” Registration form. If you fill out the Registration form, the personal information provided by you to BusinessOnline could be used by us to process your order, initiate contact with you regarding your request for a quote, deliver services, send you newsletters and updates and other information, update our records, communicate with you about our services and generally maintain your accounts with us.
Quicklinks to manage your information:
BusinessOnline may also use your contact information to tell you about products or services that we think might interest you or to invite you to participate in a product or service-related survey. In all instances, you will have the option of opting out and/or unsubscribing from BusinessOnline’s e-mails. Because the nature of our business does not appeal to children under the age of 13, we do not knowingly acquire or receive any information from children.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information with third parties to provide products, services and content you’ve requested, when we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
- In the process of fulfilling your orders or your use of our services, BusinessOnline may by necessity provide some of your information to third parties. We may occasionally employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf for business purposes. Examples could include, without limitation, sending postal mail and email, providing services, gathering or analyzing data and providing marketing assistance. These companies will have access to your personal information only to perform their functions and may not use it for any other purpose.
- BusinessOnline might share your personal information with its third party partners who might initiate contact with you to deliver content and to provide updates and communications regarding their products and services. You will have the right to opt-out of or unsubscribe to any such email contacts.
- BusinessOnline may disclose your personal information if we believe we are required to do so by law, court order, subpoena from a court with proper jurisdiction, regulation or other government authority or otherwise in cooperation with an ongoing investigation by a governmental authority or agency.
California Consumer Privacy Act
- CCPA Consumer Privacy Rights Policy
- CCPA Data Security Policy
- CCPA Notice of Collection
- CCPA Notice of Financial Incentive
- CCPA Notice of Rights to Opt Out
AUTOMATED INFORMATION COLLECTION
Use of Technology Cookies
BusinessOnline also uses a “Web beacon” technology, which generates an anonymous notice when a visitor accesses a web page on our Website. Web beacons work in conjunction with cookies to let us know what portions of our Website are of interest to our visitors and to help us provide you with tailored information from our website.
In addition to BusinessOnline, our web analytics providers may collect and track information on our Website using the technologies described above. The privacy policies of these third party providers will govern their use and collection of this information.
Do Not Track
If our Website receives a “do not track” request from your browser, BusinessOnline will not track your information.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Correcting or Updating Personal Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding BusinessOnline’s collection, use or disclosure of your personal information or if you wish to change or review your personal information, please contact BusinessOnline for assistance at:
600 B Street, Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92101
We will generally respond to your request within 30 days.
Last Updated: January 7, 2014