Originally presented at SES Chicago, Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2013
Thad Kahlow discusses combining the science and art of big data.Topics covered include: closing the loop and tracking awareness, engagement measuring, conversions to sale, deep-channel optimization, which data to use for customer segmentation, personalized messaging, and media targeting.
- How to use big data to close the loop and track awareness, engagement, and conversion all the way through to sale.
- The top three marketing attribution models and how to identify the best one for you.
- How to unite many interactions and data systems to uncover real value.
- Deep-channel optimization.
- Getting to company-level attribution by identifying unknown visitors and creating opportunities and success metrics based on companies, not individuals.