Expanding your online business? You need a global web strategy. An effective strategy includes a content management system that can handle multiple languages/regions and a process for developing, localizing and promoting content within your targeted countries. Implementing International SEO strategies and tactics also helps increase traffic to your website from countries outside your home market in addition to increasing visibility/findability for locals in foreign markets.
Join us as we uncover best practices for developing an effective global web strategy, and provide key takeaways that will help increase the effectiveness of your overall online marketing strategy for international SEO.
Key Points of Interest:
- Identify the Importance of Localization vs. Globalization
- Learn How to Develop a Solid International Domain Structure
- Understand the Nuances of Translation and Localization
- Discover Strategies for Creating a Powerful Link Structure
- Optimize Your Global Gateway for Improved User Experience and Findability
- Learn How to Utilize Google Webmaster Tools to Enhance Your International Presence