Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Downtown San Diego, CA
Reports To: TBD
Complete Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vacation, Stock, Bonus, Profit Sharing, 401k and more.
What We Seek
BusinessOnline seeks an experienced and highly motivated, Senior Account Executive. Join a team of experienced experts in a comfortable, stable, established small business environment. Become a member of a team where your vision and ideas are valued and you are not just another warm body in a cold cubicle. At BusinessOnline, our people drive our process, our process drives our solutions, our solutions drive client satisfaction, client satisfaction drives profit.
The Senior Account Executive assists the Account Director, Management Supervisor and/or Account Supervisor in executing the direction and vision for our large client’s online marketing solutions, as well as leading teams of subject matter experts on our mid-size clients’ business. While ultimately this is a heavy client facing role, this individual will interface daily with the account team and implementation team to help drive projects to completion. Using their understanding of our integrated online services and how they map to client needs, they should be able to earn the trust of our clients and thereby be a guide and influencer in their marketing decisions. They should demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business/industry, as well as the client’s needs (both specified and unspecified) with sensitivity to each client’s unique situation. He or she should be excited to thrive in an atmosphere of change, innovation, critical thinking, process, humor, results, and success.
- Support the agency’s vision, philosophy and capabilities with clients.
- Manage a small internal team (including more junior account members and subject matter experts).
- Manage day-to-day client contact and expectations; build client confidence and create solid working relationships
- Possess a sophisticated level of ownership over financial well being of account scope. Should be able to proactively identify potential issues and provide solutions to correct any budget deviations.
- Be the go-to person for questions from the client that go beyond the typical status updates. This may include effective problem solving, marketing advice, recommendations, or additional support to help drive the client’s business.
- Possess the ability to produce sophisticated presentations, including a first draft suitable to hand off to a Management Supervisor or Account Director for input.
- Create and foster long-lasting relationships with both clients and internal teams and build and maintain a collaborative team environment.
- Anticipate and proactively solve problems
- Possess good judgment, a growing ability to foresee potential issues, and ability to proactively offer solutions and influence the decision makers.
- Other duties as assigned by direct Manager.
- 4-7 years experience in an agency setting. Online agency experience a plus
- BA/BS Degree in related field (Marketing/Business)
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- A proven track record of developing good working relationships with clients
- Experience in estimating/ budget management.
- Flexible, detail oriented and ability to multi-task
How to Apply
To apply for this position please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to include the following:
- Attached Resume
- Number of Years of Experience
- Current Employer
- Salary Requirements
- Potential Start Date
- Current Location
Equal Employment Opportunity
BusinessOnLine provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons. The Company prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics or medical condition, or any other legally-protected category. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for qualified individuals with disabilities.