Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Downtown San Diego, CA
Reports To: Director of Professional Services
Complete Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vacation, Stock, Bonus, Profit Sharing, 401k and more.
What We Seek
BusinessOnline seeks an experienced and highly motivated, Inside Sales Representative. Join a team of experienced experts in a comfortable and established organization. Become a member of a team where your vision and ideas are valued and you are not just another warm body in a cold cubicle. At BusinessOnline, our people drive our process, our process drives our solutions, our solutions drive client satisfaction, and client satisfaction drives us.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will intrigue potential clients on solutions from our menu of offerings which include Organic Search, Paid Search, Social Media, Web Analytics, Customer Intelligence, User Experience and Web Development. The candidate will have two primary responsibilities: first, to make outbound calls to a refined list of targeted prospects, set appointments with the decision-makers of the organization that ultimately end up becoming ideal clients. The second responsibility will be sales qualification that occurs from marketing efforts via, phone, email and in person events. The candidate must be able to apply the process of BANT to qualify prospects to determine if it’s a valid qualified target account. The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills; along with competency around Microsoft word and navigating Web browsers. The person should have a schedule that will permit them to firmly commit to 30-40 hours per week for dedicated BusinessOnline work.
The candidate will be provided scripts, base-level training, and an organized list of contacts to prospect. Follow-up notes will need to be made for each call to track activity and required follow-up.
- 2years out bound calling experience: cold and warm calls
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and ability to pitch comprehensive solutions over the telephone to high-end prospects
- Social ability to strongly emotionally engage with people on the phone
- Critical thinking skills to clearly communicate messages in concise and compelling fashion
- Organizational skills to plan and execute a daily outline of tasks and conduct appropriate follow-up
- Possess entrepreneurial drive and hunger to achieve daily weekly quotas of sales activities
- Entry-level knowledge of the online marketing space (preferred)
How to Apply
To apply for this position please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to include the following:
- Attached Resume
- Number of Years of Experience
- Current Employer
- Salary Requirements
- Potential Start Date
- Current Location
Equal Employment Opportunity
BusinessOnLine provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons. The Company prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics or medical condition, or any other legally-protected category. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for qualified individuals with disabilities.